Saturday 10 September 2016

 Ok so it's been awhile, again.... Time to get back on track!  Summer 2016 has already come and gone and we are into renovating once again so it's time to get my blog caught up before I am 2 year s behind lol!

To speed this process i have taken time to organize my photos and will lay them out in Photoshop first....fingers crossed, lets see how this goes :)


I realised this would be the best time to let my kids have some freedom in the kitchen.  They could make the biggest mess and drop stuff all over the counters and floor and it wouldn't bother me because there is nothing that could get wrecked!!

Sooo....I was going to keep adding to this post, however the next step in our renovations involves CHALK PAINT!!  Which I love and want to share all about it, therefore I will have to finish this post now so that I can put my thoughts together my Chalk Paint post!!

ONE TIP FOR RENOVATING!
The mess can get to you!!  I know at times it was so overwhelming, but I am thankful to have an amazing family, fantastic friends and a God who is bigger then all of this!!  In August 2015 we were able to forget about the mess for a short while and have over about 20 people for a BBQ.  We had a such a great time together and it was a sweet break and time to be refreshed with friends.  Plus we were all outside enjoying the beautiful Muskoka weather :)



No comments:

Post a Comment